Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > MaxiDiag Elite > MD802 > Not able to update using Autel Update So...
Not able to update using Autel Update Software version 6.33, keeps giving the response back that Account name or password error, login failed please try again.

3619 Views 5 Replies Latest reply: 2017-05-25 17:58:06

•   Level 1   
    (8) points
    TGIFDOOMSTER
    2015-11-24 08:39:37
     Support,

I was able to register my AUTEL MaxiDiag Elite MD802 ALL SYSTEMS online at http://pro.auteltech.com/.  I then downloaded Autel PC Suite version 6.33, but when I try to update it, I wasn’t able to successfully log into the site and update my device’s sim card due to it saying Account name or password error, login failed please try again.  I have successfully updated the the Autel Update Software to version 6.33, but no matter what  I try, I’m not able to update using this method, it keeps giving the response back that Account name or password error, login failed please try again.  I know my information is correct because I can login on the main website and check my information, but there’s no place on your site to update the device and download the files I need off the site.  It simply says my device needs updating.  I have the Scan Disk SDHC Card removed from the device and installed in my computer and I run the Autel Update, but I keep getting the Account and password error everytime.  Please help me correct this so I can update my device.  

•   Level 10   
    (10965) points
    Autel Support

2015-11-24 09:39:29 (Reply to:TGIFDOOMSTER)

Hi, can you please send mail to support@autel.com for this problem? We may need your ID and password to test. Thanks!

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    djensing

2017-02-03 22:24:24

Did you ever get this fixed?

I'm working with a brand new md802 and I'm having the same problem. I was able to download the updater v6.37 from the website, but cannot login. I know my credentials are correct because I can use them to post here!

Thanks in advance!

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Rdefrancisco

2017-04-06 01:23:19 (Reply to:djensing)

I have the same problem

any body knows how to fix it?

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Pauan87

2017-04-09 15:48:06 (Reply to:Autel Support)

i have the same issue..... HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    siningersent

2017-05-25 17:58:06 (Reply to:Rdefrancisco)

I believe there site was designed by a kid! It retains nothing on passwords etc,. Must be a sorry web site design. wont let ya update there al 619. If this is the way they are then will pedal this on EBAY !
  Total1 Pages